Sunday, 19 July 2015

Skam, Texas Flood & Zepher, The Tunnels, Bristol - 15/07/15

The Bristol leg of Skam's 'Out Of Our Rockas Tour' (a UK Tour supported by bands from their label, Out Yer Rocka  Records). 

I've shot the band a couple of times before in this venue, so to get a different feel to the shots, I borrowed a Canon 5D MKIII and quickly realised I've been making gig photography harder for myself. Using my trusty Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 lens, the wider angles the full frame sensor helped to get a more much varied selection of shots, with much more exposure range in a small venue with little change to the lighting. 

Cash donations are now being accepted...  ;) 

Click any image to view a slideshow

Zepher







Texas Flood:










SKAM: 





















No comments:

Post a Comment