Sunday, 23 November 2014

Priest Unleashed & Stonehead, The Hatchet, Bristol, 14th November 2014

 Christmas came early for me last weekend (or at least for a few days) while I got to play with the new Canon 7D Mark II.

Priest Unleashed are (surprise surprise) a Judas Priest tribute band, who put on the full show with their own custom lighting rig, costumes and props - a perfect opportunity to put the camera through it's paces

Once I got used to the menus and controls of the 7D MK II, I found the handling quite intuitive, I was shooting mainly at 128,000 ISO, the noise handling is pretty impressive, and details remains sharp for the most part depending on the light. I am very tempted by this camera, however it's quite expensive for  a cropped sensor body, especially as price the 5D MK III isn't too far off… 

Stonehead:










Priest Unleashed:














No comments:

Post a Comment