Monday, 24 October 2011

The Answer - Revival Tour 2011, Bristol & Sheffield

I finally got the chance to shoot The Answer with my now, not so new DSLR. These were the first gigs I had to shoot within the 'first three songs and no flash' standard, rather than the full gigs I've been used to. Although I still took around 170 photos at each gig.

Both were cracking gigs from the band, who are touring in support of their new album 'Revival.' If you haven't seen them live yet, keep yer eyes peeled for more UK dates in March. Superb Leeds rockers Gentleman's Pistols were the opening act for the whole tour. Check em out too!

The Thekla, Bristol, 13/10/11 (Click on any image to see it full size in a slideshow)



















Sheffield O2 Academy, 15/10/11. Quite simply, a city that knows how to rock.
























No comments:

Post a Comment