Thursday, 20 January 2011

Please Allow Me To Introduce...

...My brand new Canon EOS 550D aka 'Big George.' Good way to start 2011. I'm hoping to seriously up my game with my photography skills, put to good use some of the tips and techniques I learnt at Future and also start working in the photographer's pit at gig. Something I've always wanted to do, but I would have got laughed at for using my wee Powershot G9!

So anyway, here are the results of my first outing with George last week. Click on any image to see it in all its 18 megapixel glory!

















2 comments:

  1. Hey Shona, hope you're doing good! I love the shot of the doggy with the ball. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Tony!
    Yeah I'm good, trying to get placements and things sorted out.

    I missed you at graduation! How's things over in Belfast? Did you get hit with the water crisis at all?

    ReplyDelete