Thursday, 24 June 2010

Hello!

So it's been a few months since I've written anything, life's been pretty hectic with trying to get my final major projects finished. The end of uni has finally come, with a mixed feeling of relief and sheer terror (with a good dollop of tearful goodbyes to some of the most fantastic people I've ever met) as I am slow coming to terms with the fact that the life I've had for the past three years is over.

Anyhoo, in amongst moving back home and re-organising EVERYTHING, I've been working on the design for the first solo album of Bat Kinane, guitarist with Glyder. A beautiful friend and I headed down to the village of Dunure for a wee photoshoot, originally intended for the front cover, but as the album title has changed from "Yellow Moon" to "A Lifetime to Kill" one will now appear somewhere in the booklet to accompany the lyrics. Stay tuned for more from this project!


No comments:

Post a Comment